- £349 per week
- £50 per night
- 3 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 single bed
- Washing machine
- 1 bathroom
- Towels provided
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
Important - please note
- Check in: 2pm
- Check out: 11am
Read the full Access Statement for this property.
A tempting respite by the sea!
Convenient and tantalising in every way, this beautiful 2 bed retreat offers a prime holiday spot for enjoying the beaches, attractions and leisure pursuits of Torquay.
Comfortably sleeping up to 3, the Wi-Fi enabled retreat promises the perfect year-round choice for couples and families looking to escape and explore Devon.
Situated in the same residence as 'Terrazza Giorgio', the elegant holiday home is equally attractive for larger groups looking to stay.
The first floor holiday home is also pet-friendly and offers access to shared gardens and a private balcony with partial sea views.
So whether you are here for business or pleasure, come and take in the buzz of Torquay and the unique beauty, coastal charm and timeless quality of the English Riviera - with a delightful stay in this home-away-from-home!
Open Plan Living room: Boasting plenty of natural light from its full-height sash windows, the open plan reception offers an airy and uplifting space in which to relax and entertain.
The restful interior palette, plush homely furnishings, carefree modern touches and far-reaching sea views all combine to provide an atmospheric setting for year-round stays.
- Furnished with a modern sofa, a sumptuous lounge chair & pouf.
- Features a large flat screen TV and free WI-FI access.
- Complemented by a baroque style mirror, contemporary chandelier and partial sea views.
- Accompanied by a modern kitchen diner with 2 bar stools.
Kitchen Diner: The contemporary open plan kitchen diner invites guests to rustle up the welcoming taste of home whilst away. Perfect for food-loving couples, the kitchen offers the perfect alternative to dining out in Torquay.
- Contemporary-fitted kitchen finished in a handsome palette of white and grey.
- Fitted with an oven, hob with extractor hood, kettle, toaster, fridge, separate freezer and washing machine.
- Accompanied by a cooking utensils, crockery and 2 chic bar stools.
- A private balcony to the retreat features a romantic bistro dining set for 2; with partial sea views to set the scene for morning coffees, lunchtime snacks and evening aperitifs.
- A shared BBQ area enables guests to soak up a classic alfresco moment too.
Ideally-suited for couples and family groups of 3, the tranquil ambience of the retreat is perfect for enjoying a good night's sleep, or a tempting holiday lie-in.
- The beautiful bedroom has elegance and a restful appeal.
- Furnished with a king size mattress with chrome metal bed frame.
- Accompanied by a mirrored wardrobe, a set of bedside tables with lamps, a chest of drawers, a chair, contemporary chandelier and a wall-mounted flat screen TV.
- Offers a private glass balcony, which features partial sea views and a bistro dining set.
- An equally stylish child-friendly bedroom.
- Features charming coastal notes and a tranquil interior palette.
- Furnished with a child-friendly single bed and rustic hamper bedside table.
The 2 bed retreat is complemented by a contemporary-fitted family bathroom - perfect for refreshing morning wake-ups and indulgent bubble bath moments.
- Bright, spacious, and tiled in a serene stone hue.
- Fitted with a modern bath tub and overhead shower with glass screen.
- Features a wash basin, mirror, hairdryer, heated towel rack and WC.
In Addition ~ Further benefits include access to an outdoor BBQ within the elegant shared resident gardens. Subject to availability the apartment can be rented alongside the equally stylish 5* 'Terrazza Giorgio' (to sleep groups of up to 6 if needed). Please enquire today!
Parking ~ A private parking space can be found in the gated surroundings of the converted period residence. Please note that a car is not required for this location, as public transport links are within easy reach.
Location ~ Easily accessible for enjoying a convenient, carefree Torquay stay, the apartment offers close proximity to a treasure trove of amenities, attractions and transport links.
The peaceful tree-lined residential road boasts a doorstep location for reaching the plethora of bars, restaurants and shops on offer in Torquay town centre and along its fashionable seafront, as well as the timeless delights of Torre Abbey Sands.
Guests can easily top off their Torquay stay with romantic dog-friendly beach walks, water sports, boat trips, sailing, golf and outings to Agatha Christie's Greenway House, Kent's Cavern, Living Coasts, the Eden Project and of course with a scenic ride on the Dartmouth Steam Railway.
The well-connected resort town of Torquay offers the perfect base for exploring the delights of Devon and the wider South England region.
Notes:This property has a refundable Accidental Damage Deposit of £150, which is payable to Blueriver Cottages with the final balance of your holiday, eight weeks prior to your arrival, and is refunded within 5 working days of your departure. Alternatively, you may wish to pay a non-refundable Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver equivalent to 10% of the Accidental Damage Deposit value, which covers you for the full value of the Accidental Damage Deposit, should any damage occur during your stay.
What a fantastic property. Our apartment was ready before the expected time. We were greeted by the very lovely owner. The property is furnished to a very high standard throughout. Equipped with everything you could want. The views are lovely and there is security for your car behind gates. The walk down to the seafront is very pleasant. Just really a home from home with attention to detail. We will be rebooking next time we visit.
This place is such a nice place to stay. Clean and quiet with comfy beds. A very relaxing stay indeed.
The property was quiet .in a lovely street .restaurants within a short walk .we loved Visto lounge .ate out most nights .loads of choice .and if you dont fancy the hill going home .we grabbed a cab £5 tops .See you next yr